We're a fast-growing and effective network of local people, businesses and organisations working together to transform Winchester into a low carbon district. We have a positive vision for the future - low energy bills, healthy lifestyles, strong communities – with a target to reduce CO2 emissions by one-third by 2015. Together we will achieve this: sign the WinACC pledge today to play your part.
Get WinACC News!
Search this site
29 June 2013 (All day) - 30 June 2013 (All day)
1 July 2013 - 5:30pm - 7:00pm
6 July 2013 - 10:00am - 12:15pm
15 July 2013 - 2:30pm - 4:30pm
23 July 2013 - 7:30pm - 9:00pm
Submitted by WinACC members
- Nicola Lang, Individual - footprint of 3.20 tonnes
- Angela Sealey, Individual - footprint of 6.00 tonnes
- James Martin-Jones, Individual - footprint of 5.17 tonnes
- Dr David P Knight, Individual - footprint of 5.13 tonnes
- Andrzej, Individual - footprint of 4.52 tonnes
- Bob Whitmarsh, Individual - footprint of 2.30 tonnes
- Paul Hamilton, Individual - footprint of 1.89 tonnes