Intern vacancies at WinACC
Examples of intern roles are:
Events - plan, organise, advertise, and run workshops and meetings on climate change topics.
Digital media - keep WinACC’s website and Facebook up-to-date.
Energy-saving/community engagement - help local groups to support people to cut the carbon footprint of their home.
Fundraising - encourage people to give regular donations, keep the donor data-base up-to-date, make donors feel valued.
Membership – keep records up-to-date, handle enquiries, recruit new readers to our newsletter.
Want to know more? Email your CV to email@example.com or ring 01962 827083 and explain which is the role for you.
- at least 200 hours altogether, spread over 1 to 6 months
- willingness to use computers
- enthusiasm for what WinACC aims to do
- that you live close to and ideally in Winchester district
- excellent experience for your CV
- a varied selection of roles, tailored to your interests
- free places on our training events
- friendly people to work with
- flexibility about the hours
- and we pay for your lunch and expenses such as travel
If you don't have the time to be an intern there is still a role for you as a WinACC volunteer.